I’m honored to have been asked to do an interview with Christianity Today about my new book 10:10: Life to the Fullest.
There is a division of CT called Parse, and they run a weekly feature called “Friday Five.” Daniel Darling (one of the editors and great blogger himself – check his site out here), reads over the book and then develops 5 questions that he thinks will help people understand the heart of the book better.
Here are the Five Questions that he posed to me:
1) So the title of your book is 10:10 after John 10:10. Many Christians have claimed this verse “the abundant life” to mean a variety of different things. What do you think Jesus is saying here?
2) You say that for many American Christians, “something is missing.” What is that something?
3) Do you think that perhaps sometimes our desire for “something more” could simply be that we’ve gotten bored with an ordinary life of faithfulness ad are reaching for new experiences?
4) You say that Jesus leads us into mission and that is “the most exciting thing in the world.” For many folks, they may not see mission quite that way
5) What is one piece of advice you’d give to pastors and church leaders?
Curious to hear my answers? Check out the blog post here:
Thanks again for all the support!